Top 5 places to travel in 2013
The worldwide economic downturn is starting to subside with this people are starting to travel more than this time last yearWe have put together a list of 5 places that you should consider traveling to in 2013.
- San Francisco – Popular for being the darling of America’s west coast. This city is renowned for its culture, events and food. San Francisco is popular for its hills and amazing views. You can see a wide array of American culture in this city. The city will host the 34th American Cup this 2013. San Francisco is an amazing place to travel with the sunshine, views and countless activities to do this is the place to travel to in 2013.
- Amsterdam – This age-old city is now starting to charm its way in the modern world. The city has been famous since the Golden Age. The rich culture of this city will be exhibited this year because of the multitude of anniversaries it will celebrate. Visiting this city in 2013 will be worthwhile because of the celebrations of the famous canal ring, van Gogh’s birthday, van Gogh’s museum, the Rjiksmuseum and the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra. One of Europe’s great cities, Amsterdam is accessible from anywhere and therefore a good place to travel, even if only for a weekend break.
- Hyderabad – This city used to be the capital of India. It is a wonderful city to visit because of the rich culture it possesses. This culture is exhibited by its wonderful palaces and gardens. The Taj Group of India has recently made an effort to restore these valuable cultural heritages. There are several places you can visit in this city. Hyderabad offers many things to do and visit and is excellent value for money.
- Londonderry – This city is now proclaimed as the UK City of Culture for 2013. With this there are several cultural events planned for Londonderry in 2013. Some of its popular events are the 10-day All Ireland Fleadh, the Jazz Festival and Earhart festival. The celebrations listed on the city’s calendar will surely attract a lot of travellers. If there is ever a time to visit Londonderry then 2013 is it.
- Beijing – The capital of China is great place to visit this 2013. It is still the centre for China’s culture and arts. Beijing is much more conducive to tourists because of the Olympic games 2008. You will find several modern buildings like the Bird’s Nest along with some of the city’s older buildings like the Forbidden Palace. Get to enjoy the beauty of the East when you come to visit this city. An excellent choice for travel 2013.
Written by James, keen traveller, football fan and writer for Ticket Vago.